Vibiemme Domobar Junior Espresso Machine - V3Vibiemme
Vibiemme Domobar Junior Espresso Machine - V3
This compact machine packs invaluable features into a small and elegant package. Perfect for espresso lovers who are short on counter space but demand the utmost quality.
The Domobar Junior brings you the same impeccable build quality of the hit Vibiemme Domobar Super machines. Steam milk and pull shots simultaneously with this efficient and compact heat-exchanger system. You can also vary the boiler pressure to fine-tune your favorite beverage.
Featuring the same coveted E-61 group head seen on full-sized machines, your shots come out perfectly heated every time thanks to a steady stream of water from the hardworking boiler. The sleek valves for hot water and steam are commercial-grade, and their respective wands can be moved independently to suit your preferred use..
Detailed List of Features and Specifications:
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss
- Mirror-polished stainless steel body panel
- Heavy duty True Faema E61 grouphead maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler.
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until the water reservoir is emptied. You can also steam immediately before, during, or immediately after extracting an espresso without any wait time
- Professional grade brass portafilters - one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket.
- Boiler capacity: 1.0 liter, 100mm diameter, solid, vertical copper boiler with heat exchanger for on demand steam.
- Heating Element - Brew boiler 1600 watts controlled by a pressurstat adjusted from top of machine
- Removable 2.0 liter pour-over water reservoir
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure).
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting).
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions.
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions.
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating. Once fully heated, no need to pay attention to this light unless temperature surfing
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low.
- Two stage power switch (on/off) requires particular attention upon initial machine startup – when powering on for the first time, please make sure the intake reservoir hose (has large particle filter) draws in water. Once the pump activates for a several seconds and release, squeeze this hose for 3 seconds. If you hear a different pump noise, the pump is working. If the pump sounds the same, power down machine and call us. If you hear no pump noise for the first 30 seconds of powering on, power down the machine and call us as a wire may have come off the pump.
- Pressurstat monitors boiler pressure (which is directly related to the temperature)
- Stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty.
- Electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower front of machine where there is least heat build up.
- 41 watt vibratory pump ("vibe" pump) rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass.
- Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six (6) associated screws are removed.
- Accessories Included: Single spout portafilter, single dose filter basket, double spout portafilter, double dose filter basket, blind filter basket for backflushing, plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (please make sure to order a good tamper).
- Dimensions: 9" W x 17" D x 16.25" H -- Depth with both wands out: 14" width -- Drip Tray: 8 3/8 W x 6 3/8 D x 2 1/4 H
- Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use (please note that NSF approvals have not been applied for use in coffee shops, restaurants, and other foodservice establishments. Please check with your local health department if NSF is required for your foodservice establishment).
- Electrical Power requirements: 115 volts 1600 watts, 15 amp
- Shipping weight: 62 pounds dimensional weight
- Made in Milan, Italy
- Return Eligibility: As with all Vibiemme products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.