Ascaso Dream Up V3 PID Espresso Machine- Pistachio - Wood Handle And Steam KnobASCASO
Ascaso Dream Up V3 Espresso Machine- Pistachio - Wood Handle And Steam Knob
Ascaso has brought some extra elegance to the already dynamic Dream UP V3 machine by crafting with the portafilter handle and steam knob out of Pyrenean boxwood--adding artful, chemical-free durability that you can feel! We love how this new addition in design compliments The Dream’s signature retro look.
Unlike other machines made of steel and painted enamel, the Ascaso Dream UP has no chance of rusting. Remember, we are using water and steam to make our favorite drinks, so steel machines will rust at some point. The aluminum base does have a polish. Therefore, be careful of distilled or purified water which can ruin its finish. Also, keep in mind, the aluminum is hand buffed and polished. Hence, each base will have its character.
The thermoblock is designed of aluminum for fast warm up times and thickness for good temperature stability. Aluminium also avoids 'pitting' in cases where purified water is used. The inside pipe for which water comes in contact for heating is made of stainless steel. Another bonus? The thermoblock in this case is less prone to limescale build up from magnesium and calcium - limescale is a major factor in causing problems on espresso machines.
3-way solenoid valve
Allows you the ability to remove the portafilter immediately after brewing, turning your grinds into a puck, rather than a watery mess!
Quality brewing group
Made of chrome plated brass, the grouphead on the Dream UP evenly distributes heat and reduces hotspots for more temperature consistent espresso. It has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction.
Adjustable Over Pressure Valve
The ability to adjust the over pressure valve allows you to perfect your coffee to the flavor profile that is distinctly yours. The possibilities are endless!
1.3 L Water Reservoir
A microprocessor pulsates the pump so water in the reservoir continuously fills the thermoblock for continuous steam - until the reservoir runs near empty.
Enhanced steam valve design
Previous models had metal-to-metal closure for shutting off the steam/hot water valve. V3 models were upgraded with compression steam valves so there is a rubber gasket that makes the closure. The result? A lower chance of limescale buildup as seen on previous models!
Panarello Steam Tip
Frothing milk has never been simpler! The panarello steam tip that Ascaso provides will have you making luxurious lattes and cappuccinos in no time. Ascaso also provides a new and improved steam tip for those who want a little more control with their microfoam.
Versatility between different brewing methods
No conversion kits needed here! As of April 2014, Ascaso has combined the ground / pod system into one. Simply switch out the filter basket to brew with freshly ground coffee or E.S.E pods. Ascaso provides FOUR different baskets.
- Dual-spout portafilter.
- Single and double pressurized filter baskets, Double non-pressurized basket, E.S.E Pod basket.
- Aluminum tamper--an upgrade to the plastic tamper most manufacturers include.
- Plastic scoop for pre-ground coffee.
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss (limited to manufacturer's defect). Three years warranty on grouphead part only limited to manufacturer's defect. Wear and tear items not included.
- Return Eligibility: As with all Ascaso products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.
Details and Specifications:
- Measurements: 13.58" H x 9.65" W x 11.02" D (34.5 cm H x 24.5 cm W x 28 cm D)
- Weight (with portafilter): 22.05 pounds (10 kilograms)
- Power: 900 watts, 120 volts
- Water tank capacity: 0.34 gallons (1.3 liters)
- Portafilter size: 57 mm
- Pump pressure: 20 bar rating
- Country of manufacture: Barcelona, Spain