Return Policy - Ascaso, Elektra, Macap, Vibiemme
Per Espresso 4 Home, the exclusive U.S. importer of Ascaso, Elektra, Macap, and Vibiemme, the following terms apply to the aforementioned brands:
Terms and Conditions:
- Per Espresso 4 Home's updated policy , we are unable to accept any 'buyer's remorse' return requests. Our policy will allow returns of defective equipment reported to us within 5 days of customer receipt and confirmed by us to be defective (we do have exclusions to defective claims in the terms as well). Warranty becomes effective for defects after 5 days. (revised 06/05/2017)
- All purchase orders paid with a credit card, PayPal, and financing are subject to a 4% fee for all items returned.
- In order to comply with the return policy, Espresso 4 Home and Barista Boss recommend inspecting the packaging of your item(s) upon arrival. If you notice any damage, you should immediately make note of it when signing for your delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged (or appear to be damaged), please send photos to Support@BaristaBoss.com and we will work directly with you to ensure a claim is filed and that you receive your replacement item(s) as soon as possible.
- Any item(s) eligible to be refunded will only be refunded on the original credit card used to purchase.
- Warranty Eligibility: Exclusions to limited warranty applicable to products as noted. The following exclusions, which are not limited to, include and apply to the product during the warranty period:
1. Expendable items and items whose damage occurs as a result of failure to follow instructions that come with the product,
2. Problems related to water damage, poor water quality, and scaling,
3. Products for which the applicable serial number has been removed or altered,
4. Any product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/cleaning, neglect, faulty installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power surge or any external causes,
5. Operation of product outside the parameters stated in the user documentation that shipped with product,
6. Usage of parts not manufactured by original manufacturer,
7. Modification or service by anyone other than our authorized distributor or an authorized warranty provider,
8. Any acts of God, such as, but not limited to, lightening, flood, or fire,
9. The cost of installations or routine maintenance items, such as gaskets, o-rings, grinding burrs, and other normal wear and tear items,
10. Usage of product in a commercial environment/setting/purpose,
11. Warranty period is not transferable,
12. Shipping costs to ship product back to authorized warranty center provided,
13. On-site labor, and/or expedited shipping cost of parts to customer for self-repair.
14. Products shipped or brought outside the United States of America
15, Cosmetic defects (added 09/15/2011)