The warranty is provided by the seller, Chris’ Coffee Service, who is the warranty provider of all brands on our website with some exceptions for example: Baratza, Acaia, La Marzocco Linea Mini. For questions regarding warranty’s manufacturer provided as opposed to seller – contact the manufacturer directly.
- Necessary service that is the direct result of scale build up IS NOT covered under warranty and is classified as misuse and abuse
- Preventable clogs in grinding mechanisms
- Failure to adhere to manufacturer recommended use (misuse and abuse)
- Failure to adhere to the resources provided on the product page or within our knowledge base
- Improper use not intended by the manufacturer i.e, machine intended for consumer use in use in a commercial application
- Damage sustained from shipping and handling
- Improper assembly
- Improper storage
- Removal of the product from the intended region of use i.e. using a 110v machine in a 220v environment
- Modification that alters the product manufacturers’ intent or modifications or service performed by anyone other than Chris’ Coffee Service
- Materials or products that are not manufactured by the product(s) manufacturer under warranty
- Acts of god, such as but are not limited to lightning, flood, power outages and surges, or fire.