Ascaso I-1D Flat Burr Doser Stepless Espresso Coffee Grinder dark blackASCASO
Ascaso I-1D Espresso Coffee Grinder – doser, flat burr, dark black
This Ascaso grinder comes in four professional versions and designs: flat burr or conical burr, and doser or doserless. The most suitable type depends on your grinding requirements. Each grinder is equipped with the MRS (Micrometic Regulation System), which allows you to adjust your grind setting depending on your choice of coffee.
- Professional blades: Brass grinding group with a flat grinding wheel system (flat steel burrs).
- Unbreakable coffee bean hopper: Made of clear shatter resistant plastic and topped with a plastic lid. There is no need to constantly refill the grinder. It will hold enough beans to brew approximately 90 shots of espresso.
- Micrometric Regulation System (MRS): AKA stepless adjustment. Controls the quality and consistency of the grinds. Allows for unmatched, precise adjustments to the grind setting, which is critical for espresso grinding.
- Doser: Features a container that stores the coffee as it is ground from the grinding chamber and can be dosed out as needed.
- High quality of the materials and components: Made of aluminium.
- Removable tray: Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Easy to clean: One important and often overlooked task required of owning a good coffee grinder is routine cleaning. To clean, just remove the coffee bean hopper and cover to expose the grinding chamber. All their components are designed for a great durability and low maintenance.
- Return Eligibility: As with all Ascaso products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.
- Measurements: 16.02" H x 6.38" W x 10.47" D (40.7 cm H x 16.2 cm W x 26.6 cm D)
- Weight: 11 pounds (5 kilograms).
- Power: 250 watts, 120 volts
- Grinding speed: 700 rpm
- Blade diameter: 54 mm flat
- Bean hopper capacity: 21.2 ounces (600 grams)
- Ground doser capacity: 4.41 ounces (125 grams)
- Body material: Aluminum
- Production: ~11 pounds / hour (~5 kilograms / hour)