Ascaso I-Steel Espresso Grinder – flat burrASCASO
Ascaso I-Steel Espresso Grinder – flat burr
The Ascaso i-Steel I-1 Grinder was designed to perfectly complement the steel range coffee machines. Despite its scaled down size, the grinder remains fully equipped with professional features. It is a great addition to homes as well as commercial establishments that serve various kinds of coffee, e.g. origins and decaffeinated.
- Professional blades: Brass grinding group with a flat grinding wheel system (plane steel blades).
- Unbreakable coffee bean hopper: Made of clear shatter resistant plastic and topped with a plastic lid.
- Micrometric Regulation System (MRS): AKA stepless adjustment. Controls the quality and consistency of the grinds. Allows for unmatched, precise adjustments to the grind setting, which is critical for espresso grinding.
- Nozzle: Funnels the freshly ground coffee from the grinding chamber directly into a coffee holder for your espresso machine or into a coffee filter.
- High quality of the materials and components: Made in 100% stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Easy to clean: One important and often overlooked task required of owning a good coffee grinder is routine cleaning. To clean, just remove the coffee bean hopper and cover to expose the grinding chamber. All their components are designed for a great durability and low maintenance.
- Return Eligibility: As with all Ascaso products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.
- Measurements: 13.4" H x 4.7" W x 8.9" D (34 cm H x 12 cm W x 22.5 cm D).
- Weight: 11 pounds (5 kilograms).
- Power: 250 watts, 120 v olts.
- Grinding speed: 700 rpm.
- Blade diameter: 54 mm flat.
- Bean hopper capacity: 8.82 ounces (250 grams).
- Body material: Brushed stainless steel.
- Production: ~11 pounds / hour (~5 kilograms / hour).