ECM S-Manuale 64 Burr GrinderECM Germany
Estimated Handling Time
Product ships in 1-2 Business Days.
Estimated Shipping Time
Please allow 1-5 Days for Delivery
ECM S-Manuale 64 Burr Grinder
The S-Manuale 64 from ECM is one of the most powerful grinders on the market for its price-point, featuring a set of 64mm stainless steel burrs and a powerful 450 watt motor to put it ahead of the competition. The ECM S-Manuale 64 is one of ECM’s semi-automatic espresso grinders. The stepless wormgear adjustment allows for very fine grind tuning. This allows for easy compatibility with any espresso machine and espresso blend.
- Stepless – Gives you access to an “infinite” number of grind settings. This allows you really fine tune your grind fineness of your coffee beans. The numbered dial underneath the hopper helps you remember your current grind setting easier.
- Adjustment knob – Located in the rear of the machine just below the hopper. Turning the knob clockwise will make the grind finer. Turning counterclockwise will make the grind coarser.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 64 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Faster spinning rate at 1400 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper & the set screw. There are 3 Allen key screws (~2.3 mm) that hold the upper holder in place. After removing the screws, turn the upper burr holder counter clockwise until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber. The burrs themselves are held in with 3 flat head screws.
- Easy operation – The long vertical plate activates a microswitch. This is what starts the grinding process. The plate extends below the fork if you are grinding into the container.
- Low profile – There are 2 hoppers available for the ECM S-Manuale 64. We include the shorter hopper with our grinders. The total height of the grinder is approximately 16.5.” It should easily fit under standard 18″ overhead cabinets.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Serves as a reminder for users from quickly removing the hopper if it is full of beans.
- Finger guard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which you will have to grind out first before removing the hopper.
- Ease of use – Accommodates most portafilters. The clearance from the fork to the funnel is approximately 2.25.”
- Container grinding – The forks requires a wrench to remove the holding nut. However the coffee funnel and fork sit high on the grinder. You can fit any small container (under 4.25″) underneath the fork.
Grinds catch tray
- Easy to “install” – There are no screws The tray has 2 holes that hook to the front legs of the grinder. This ensures that the tray won’t slide away from the grinder.
- Convenient – As easy as it is to install, it’s just as easy to remove to discard any excess grinds. There are other comparable models that do not have a tray at all.
- Instruction manual – Written in 2 languages: German, English.
|Warranty limited to manufacturer's defect||
1 year parts & labor
|Burr size (mm), Type||
|Grinding speed (RPM)||
|Hopper capacity (grams)||
|Country of manufacture||