Elektra Mini Verticale Espresso Machine - Copper And BrassELEKTRA
Elektra Mini Verticale Espresso Machine - Copper And Brass
Sleek and elegant, the Copper and Brass Mini Verticale is ready to serve espresso in style. At 27” in height, this exquisite machine can craft the best tasting espresso as well as cappuccino and latte beverages. The brass boiler holds a dual purpose — extract quality espresso in ‘coffee’ mode and churn out specially made cappuccino and latte cups using its steaming feature. The power and coffee push buttons occupy the left-hand side, while the steam mode button is firmly set on the right. To allow steam to flow through the steam wand, the steam knob can be rotated to open the steam valve. As with any espresso machines, an adequate amount of practice to espresso extraction and frothing would be handy.
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three-way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Finish: Copper body panels and Brass dome/base with clear coat finish only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Accessories Included: One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts, one cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, plastic tamper, and plastic scoop.
- Return Eligibility: As with all Elektra products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.
- Measurements: 27" H x 15" W x 15" D (base included as required for cord).
- Power: 1000 watts 110 volts 60 Hertz.
- Weight: 28.6 pounds.
- Water reservoir capacity: 2 liters
- Assembly required: Eagle needs to be attached to dome with screw, washer, and extender. Please note that each eagle has its own distinction, meaning that they are not perfect from the mold. In fact, these eagles are hand made and plated, and each one is different - just like real eagles.
- The exterior color, which includes a clear coat finish, will naturally change as each Elektra machine ages. This would not be covered under warranty as color changes are not considered manufacturer's defects.
- Cup holding tray under dome fits demitasse cups only - although the tray offers some heat, we do not think any home espresso machine offers enough heat to properly warm up cups.
- This machine is for home use only.
Paint remover can be used to remove the paint from copper and brass parts. Elektra uses varnish to paint the parts.
Elektra cups (pictured) are not included. The pictured cups serve only to demonstrate the cup warmer and drip tray.
- This is not a heat exchanger machine. Not designed for any type of catering.