Elektra T1 Sixties Deliziosa Commercial Espresso MachineELEKTRA
The Sixties One Group Commercial Espresso Machine is meticulously crafted for the most discerning caffeine enthusiasts. With a remarkably compact build, it fits right in the corner of your coffee bar at home, ready to serve café-quality espresso beverages. The machine stands at par to commercial standards with 5.5 liters of boiler capacity within an unparalleled small frame.
In this upgraded Elektra T1, instead of the regular pressure stat, the steam boiler uses an additional probe that regulates the boiler steam pressure using an electronic controller. Note that the boiler pressure is directly correlated to the boiler and water temperature in the heat exchanger. The supplementary probe shall equally prevent the heating element from damage that might arise from insufficient water in the machine’s boiler. This might occur whenever the water supply is cut off during imposed water main breaks by the water company.
Other features of the T1 are the series of lights along with the touchpad with a K. These lights immediately specify which menu the machine is in. The black electronic control box serves a similar function; it has a single line of lights that indicate which mode the machine is in for a certain menu setting on the touchpad. More features shall be stated as we gradually learn of the various features of the machine.
- Beautiful Ultra-polished stainless steel finish.
- Incorporated motor and positive (rotary vane) displacement pump with vibration-damping fastening.
- Double electronic level control system monitors water level in boiler to make sure heating element is submerged in water.
- Patented heat exchanger accessible from above boiler for easy inspection and cleaning.
- Filter on the grouphead removed any large contaminants that may have passed through a broken filter on the water line.
- Multi-directional steam wand allows movement of steam wand in many different directions.
- Steam valve and water valve have pivotal lever controls.
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure.
- Heating element with safety thermostat for additional protection.
- Bakelite handle on portafilter, pull lever, and valve controls.
- Accessories: 1-cup and 2 -cup filter baskets, single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter, instruction manual, and stainless steel braided hose for direct water connection.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss
- Return Eligibility: As with all Elektra products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.
Details and Specifications:
- Measurements: 18" H x 13.75" W x 20" D (44 cm H x 34 cm W x 50 cm D)
- Weight: 77.16 pounds (35 kilograms)
- Power: 2200 watts, 110 volts, 60 hertz
- Boiler capacity: 1.45 gallons (5.5 liters)
- Filter basket size: 2.28" (58 mm)
- Country of manufacture: Treviso, Italy
- Approvals: ETL Sanitation Listed