Eureka Atom 65 Espresso GrinderEUREKA
The Eureka Atom 65 strikes a beautiful balance between commercial-built power and home-focused convenience. With design cues from both the original Atom and commercial Zenith grinders, the Atom 65 truly gives you the best of both worlds. Eureka's espresso-built 65mm burrs power through double shots in record time (18 grams in ~5.5 seconds) and dose in an impressive stream (thanks to Eureka's refined ACE system) that's free of clumps and excess static. Normally, a grinder this production-focused comes at the cost of a large footprint—both physically and sonically. Instead, your morning will stay blissfully silent thanks to the Atom's sound-insulated case, while its relatively small 6x9 dimensions will let you tuck it almost anywhere.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
Length: Home Use: 1-year parts and labor, Commercial Use: 1-year parts, 3 months labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Barista Boss.
Warranty Contact Information: 800-590-4105 or email us at support@Baristaboss.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Features and Functionality
- 65mm Flat Burrs - The Atom 65 uses the same burrs as Eureka's commercial Zenith line, and can be upgraded to their titanium or RedSpeed finishes.
- Silent Grind - A thick, non-resonant case and rubber hush gaskets at common sound exit points give the grinder a soft, low sound easy to hold a conversation over.
- ACE System - Eureka's anti-clump and -static grind chute help keep your grounds fluffy and your countertops clean.
- Stepless Bottom Burr Adjust - The Atom 65's near-infinite grind adjustments are made from below the motor with an easy knurled knob. This helps to preserve your grind setting when you disassemble your grinder for cleaning.
- Programmable Dosing - Program both single and double shot grind times from the color screen, or select the center button to grind manually.
|How Does it Compare?||
The difference from the original Atom is more than burr size! Eureka has also changed to a larger motor, giving a little more torque for the larger burrs, faster grind speeds, and a tighter distribution range for espresso.
|Suitable Applications||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||2.5 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|