Eureka Atom 75 Espresso GrinderEUREKA
The Eureka Atom 75 Espresso Grinder bridges the gap between coffee shop quality and home cafe convenience—and looks great doing it. Built on the same sound-insulated design of the original Atom, the Atom 75 adds a much larger burr set and more powerful motor for a grinder as quick as it is quiet. This focus on grind ability puts it on par with many commercial-built espresso grinders—while still offering features fit for the home barista. Dual programmable timers, manual grinding, a stepless grind adjust, and anti-static dosing are a few of the finishing touches that set the Atom 75 apart from competitive models. All this is wrapped in a slim and narrow case design that prioritizes appearance as much as function, making the Atom 75 an ideal fit for your countertop cafe.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
Length: Home Use: 1 year parts and labor, Commercial Use: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Barista Boss
Warranty Contact Information: 800-590-4105 or email us at Support@Baristaboss.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Features and Functionality
- Sound Insulation - Much like its diminutive brethren, the Atom 75 packs in sound-isolating gaskets and motor mounts for near-silent operation.
- 75mm Flat Burrs - Equipped with the same burrs as the Eureka Olympus and Mythos grinders, the Atom 75 offers best-in-class grind times.
- Timed Dosing - Program single- and double-shot doses, or grind manually right into your portafilter.
- Stepless Grind Adjust - Stepless grinders offer nearly infinite grind settings, making it easier to find the just-right consistency for your espresso.
- Bottom-burr Adjust - Eureka's unique choice to adjust at the bottom burr means you can disassemble your grinder for cleaning without losing your grind setting.
- Eureka ACE System - The Atom 75 comes equipped with Eureka's static- and clump-reducing ACE system for more uniform grind distribution.
|Tips and Tricks||Purge Prowess: We like to set our single shot programming for a short half-second grind. This clears out the grind chamber of any old coffee for the freshest grounds possible.|
|Model Number||Atom Specialty 75|
|RPM of Burrs||1400RPM|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||3 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|