Isomac Kia Commercial Espresso MachineIsomac
Isomac Kia Commercial Espresso Machine
Made in Italy and ETL Certified, the KIA is the first new Isomac model introduced under the La Pavoni brand. Made of 304 stainless steel with full body side panels, the KIA mode is a fully portable pour-in until featuring the largest selection of commercial components normally found in the largest commercial machines.
A microprocessor to automatically check and refill the boiler, high-quality Sirai pressure switch, double gauge system and a thermo-siphon system to control the boiler temperature. The steam and water wands feature the Isomac "cool touch" anti-burn system which incorporates a high-temperature plastic tube inside the wands. Original E-61 commercial group and two portafilter handles. A direct water line kit for permanent installations is optional.
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss
- 1.2-liter stainless steel boiler
- Side group level coffee delivery
- Hot water dispenser
- Boiler thermal retention wrap
- 304 stainless case with mirror finish
- Sirai pressure switch
- Pump pressure gauge
- Group pressure gauge
- Multi-direction wands
- Cool touch, steam and water wands
- 58mm commercial group
- Single and double portafilter handles
- Backflush group cleaning
- Microprocessor boiler refill system
- 3-liter pour-in water tank
- Low water shut-off protection
DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Dimensions: W:12" X H:16" X D:18"
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Made in Italy
- ETL certified
- Volts: 110
- Power 1400 watts