La Pavoni Professional Manual Espresso Machine - Chrome Base - PC-16LA PAVONI
La Pavoni Professional Manual Espresso Machine - Chrome Base - PC-16
Using the La Pavoni Professional can take some time to master, but once your do, you will make some of the best espresso you’ve ever tasted and your house guests will be impressed. With the larger boiler on the Professional model, you’ll be able to brew more shots than with the Europiccola variation. With a 38 oz boiler capacity you’ll be able to pull up to sixteen 2 oz shots, making it a great machine for parties or if you have a lot of people in your family or at your office. It not only produces great espresso, it also looks good too. With any of the 5 model variations to choose from, you'll be proud to have this machine in your kitchen.
TOP FIVE FEATURES / BENEFITS OF THE LA PAVONI PROFESSIONAL
- Ability to produce outstanding espresso – while it takes a little practice to master, once you do, the shots this machine produces are second to none according to many satisfied customers.
- Boiler construction material – the boiler is made of high-grade brass that has been coated with nickel to provide great temperature stability.
- Easily monitor pressure through an externally mounted pressure gauge
- Boiler size – compared to the La Pavoni Europiccola, the La Pavoni Professional has double the boiler capacity, or 38 ounces. This is enough for sixteen 2 oz cups of espresso.
- Very durable and long lasting machine – we’ve heard of numerous people who’ve used their machine on a regular basis for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE
- Getting the machine to reach steaming temperature can take a while – usually 5 to 10 minutes.
- If you are someone who wants espresso and wants it fast, this may not be the machine for you. It not only takes time to warm up, but it also takes some practice to perfect your shots of espresso. The La Pavoni Professional is designed for someone who considers themselves to be a coffee aficionado and likes the art of making coffee.
KEY FEATURES / SPECIFICATIONS
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss
- Automation: Lever / Manual
- Boiler: Nickel plated brass boiler with 38 oz capacity
- Cup Size: Traditional Cup
- Groups: 1 Group
- Output Capacity: 20 espressos per hour once machine has warmed up
- PID Temperature Control: No
- Plumbing/Tank: 38 oz boiler tank capacity
- Pump: None, manual lever action operation
- Display: None
- Drain Tray: Black plastic drip lower drip tray with black plastic up drip tray component and metal cover.
- Hot Water Spigot: No
- Controls: On / switch
- Steam Arm: Traditional
- Amps/Volts: 110 volts
- Watts: 1000W
- Colors: Available in five styles: Chrome with black base (PBB16), Chrome (PC16), Copper/Brass (PB16), Gold Plated (PPG16), and Chrome Romantica Style (PGL16)
- Accessories Included: Single/double shot filter baskets, coffee scoop, demonstration DVD, and plastic tamper.
- Height: With lever in up position: 19.25 inches. Height in rest position (to fill knob): 12.5 inches.
AVAILABLE LA PAVONI PROFESSIONAL MODELS
- Black Base – PBB-16
- Chrome – PC-16
- Copper/Brass – PB-16
- Gold Plated – PPG-16
- Chrome Romantica - PGL-16