La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II Espresso MachineLA SPAZIALE
La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II Espresso Machine
Includes a Free $25 Amazon Gift Card with Purchase
Improved design with space for holding your mugs Excellent micro foam from the .9 mm four hole steam tip Programmable timer with multiple settings (optional) More accurate temperature sensing probe Dual manometer eliminates the need for a portafilter with a pressure gauge Ability to add a pre infusion chamber(optional) Programmable offset differential
We thought the Mini Vivaldi II La Spaziale espresso machine was perfect like it was. Well, in 2008 we decided there were a couple of things we could do to improve it even more. We added Programmable + or - 8 degree Offset Differential and added an option to have a Pre Infusion Chamber installed on the group.
Here is a list of improvements made to Vivaldi II from Vivaldi I. All these improvements are included on the NEW Mini Vivaldi II:
Optional Pre Infusion Chamber Now you can add a Pre Infusion chamber to your La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II espresso machine. This pre infusion chamber functions the same way a pre infusion chamber on an E61 group does. There is already a pre drilled and taped hole in the side of your brew group where the chamber attaches. You simply unscrew the plug that is there and attach the chamber.
Programmable Off Set Differential This allows you to set the LED temperature setting on the front of the machine to be equal to the temperature being delivered at the group rather than the temperature inside the group boiler. The original Mini Vivaldi II machines had this feature but it was only a 3 degree adjustment. Although we had not run into any problems setting the proper offset with this small range we figured since it is only a software change why not make it + or - 8 degrees therefore insuring there would NEVER be an issue. Note: We set it during the bench test of each machine prior to shipping so you don't have to invest in the expensive equipment necessary to perform the tests and setting.
Dual Manometer It is no longer necessary to purchase a portafilter with a pressure gauge to either check or make adjustments to your pump's output pressure.
Now able to put on a timer There is cord inside to plug in an OPTIONAL 7 day programmable timer into it. You can have the machine come on and go off at different times on different days. You must purchase the timer specific for the La Spaziale espresso machines. A standard digital timer will NOT work.
The Mini is equipped with the NEW .9 mm four hole steam tip as standard This NEW .9 mm four hole steam tip on this machine is one of the easiest to produce excellent micro foam fast and easy even with small quantities of milk.
Decreased delta What does that mean? The previous model would need to detect a temperature drop of one degree Celsius before the heater would be activated. The NEW Vivaldi II activates the heater with the detection of a temperature drop of just one half degree Celsius. Simply put, it makes the temperature accuracy that much more precise in the group boiler and enhances the steam boilers performance.
Updated temperature sensing probe The new probe is actually submerged directly into the boilers. This probe has proven to be more reliable than the previous style and has a quicker reaction time.
New LED display The previous display showed 5 degree increments, from 85 to 120 degrees Celsius. The NEW Vivaldi II displays in 1 degree increments, from 91 to 97 degrees Celsius.
91C = 195.8F
92C = 197.6F
93C = 199.4F
94C = 201.2F
95C = 203.0F
96C = 204.8F
97C = 206.6F
Differential adjust ability Programming allows you to set the temperature at the group to correspond with the LED. We test each machine and adjust the differential before shipping.
- 1-year Warranty provided by Barista Boss
- NEW Redesigned top cover
- NEW Redesigned portafilters (53MM)
- NEW Steam tip with 4 smaller 0.9 mm holes
- Dual boiler
- Programmable offset differential
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Two 53 mm portafilters; a single and a double
- Manual fill, 2.4 liter water tank
- Vibratory pump (extremely quiet)
- Volumetric dosing, adjustable through the touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjust ability, indicated by LED display
- Group temperature adjustable through the touch pad
- Electronic boiler refill
- Built-in safety thermostat
- Built-in safety cut out on vibratory pump
- Semi-automatic hot water delivery
- Lever steam valve, same as La Spaziale S5 commercial machines
- Fault diagnosis alarms
- Dual manometer
- 15 Amp \ 110 Volts
- 2 1/2" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
Distilled water is not recommended to use for optimal performance.
Details and Specifications:
- Approvals: c(ETL)us Listed (Conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109. (ETL) Sanitation Listed (Conforms to ANSI/NSF STD 4).
- Automation: AV \ Auto-Volumetric
- Boiler: Dual boiler (0.45 liter brass and copper coffee boiler \ 1.2 liter stainless steel steam boiler \ 1.65 liter total)
- Cup Size: Traditional Cup
- Groups: 1 Group
- Output Capacity: 20 Espressos Per Hour
- Plumbing: Non-Plumbed \ Reservoir (2.4 liter) BPA Free
- Pump: Vibratory
- Display: The NEW Vivaldi II displays in 1 degree increments, from 91 to 97 degrees Celsius. (The previous display showed 5 degree
- Drain Tray: Non-plumbed
- Hot Water Spigot: 1 Stainless steel hot water spigot
- Controls: Volumetric Dosing Adjustable Through Touch Pad
- Steam Arms: 1 Stainless steel steam arm
- Height: 15.00 inches \ 38.1 centimeters
- Width: 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
- Depth: 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
- Weight: 62 pounds \ 28.2 kilograms
- Amps \ Volts: 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- Watts: 1250 Watt steam boiler \ 800 Watt group boiler