Lelit PL62S Mara Espresso MachineLELIT
LELIT PL62S MARA ESPRESSO MACHINE
A huge legend in a small body - Mara is placed at the prestigious end of many home espresso machine. It combines the best technology ever - the legendary E61 grouphead inside an incredibly compact, full stainless steel body with a PID adjustable temperature controller of the boiler. The result: a marvelous, appealing and super compact espresso machine enabling to apply baristas' golden rules and extract the most tasty espressos and cappuccinos you can dream of.Features:
- Polymer tubing connecting boiler to steam and hot water valves are alimentary, withstand high pressure, withstand high temperatures up to 620 °F, facilitate easier repairs, and most importantly, are limescale free.
- Stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish (exterior only).
- Dual pressure gauge - Top part measures boiler pressure (0 - 4 bar). Bottom part measures pump pressure (0 - 16 bar).
- Separate indicator lights - Left light is for power to indicate the machine is powered on. Right light is for the heating element to indicate when the heating element is energized.
- Multi-directional, no burn steam and no burn hot water wand. 2 hole steam tip.
- Professional grade portafilters - double spout handle - with 58 mm with Lelit logo imprinted on the filter head.
- Adjustable over pressure valve.
- Water reservoir has a two stage shut off. One shut off is for when removing the reservoir. The second shut off is a magnetic float to power off the heating element when the reservoir is low on water
- Manual resettable safety thermostat on top of boiler.
- E61 grouphead - hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead to keep your portafilter nice and hot.
- 1.4 liter copper boiler, insulated on side, with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always hot, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Extremely low feet to create a very low profile.
- Power plug completely removable from machine.
- Accessories: Instructional manual, dual spout portafilter with 2-cup basket, nice tamper, plastic scoop, and blind filter basket/insert
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Measurements: 14.125" H x 8.75" W x 15.75" D (35.89 cm H x 22.23 cm W x 40.01 cm D).
- Weight: 41.45 pounds (18.8 kilograms).
- Power: 1500 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz.
- Water tank capacity: 0.66 gallons (2.5 liters).
- Boiler capacity: 0.35 gallons (1.4 liters).
- Made in Italy.
- The manual is made for worldwide distribution. It may show two portafilters (single & dual), but it will only come with the dual spout portafilter.
- This model is not available with a direct water connection.