Lelit PL62T Mara Espresso Machine With PID ControlLELIT
Lelit PL62T Mara Espresso Machine
Free Olive Wood 58mm Espresso Coffee Tamper With Purchase Order
The Lelit Mara is the perfect machine for home or office. It is compact, only 14.5 inches tall, so it will easily fit under cabinets. It contains a heat-exchanging E61 group head, a 1.4 liter insulated copper boiler with thermo-siphon technology, and multi-directional steam and hot water wands.
A huge legend in a small body - Mara is placed at the prestigious end of many home espresso machine. It combines the best technology ever - the legendary E61 grouphead inside an incredibly compact, full stainless steel body with a PID adjustable temperature controller of the boiler. The result: a marvelous, appealing and super compact espresso machine enabling to apply baristas' golden rules and extract the most tasty espressos and cappuccinos you can dream of.Features:
- Polymer tubing connecting boiler to steam and hot water valves are alimentary, withstand high pressure, withstand high temperatures up to 620 °F, facilitate easier repairs, and most importantly, are limescale free.
- Stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish (exterior only).
- Dual pressure gauge - Top part measures boiler pressure (0 - 4 bar). Bottom part measures pump pressure (0 - 16 bar).
- Separate indicator lights - Left light is for power to indicate the machine is powered on. Right light is for the heating element to indicate when the heating element is energized.
- Multi-directional, no burn steam and no burn hot water wand. 2 hole steam tip.
- Professional grade portafilters - double spout handle - with 58 mm with Lelit logo imprinted on the filter head.
- Adjustable over pressure valve.
- Water reservoir has a two stage shut off. One shut off is for when removing the reservoir. The second shut off is a magnetic float to power off the heating element when the reservoir is low on water
- Manual resettable safety thermostat on top of boiler.
- E61 grouphead - hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead to keep your portafilter nice and hot.
- PID temperature programming allows user to change boiler temperature through the use of the digital display/control panel on the front panel of the machine. The display reads out the current temperature of the coffee boiler.
- 1.4 liter copper boiler, insulated on side, with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always hot, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Extremely low feet to create a very low profile.
- Power plug completely removable from machine.
- Accessories: Instructional manual, dual spout portafilter with 2-cup basket, nice tamper, plastic scoop, and blind filter basket/insert
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor
- Measurements: 14.125" H x 8.75" W x 15.75" D (35.89 cm H x 22.23 cm W x 40.01 cm D).
- Weight: 41.45 pounds (18.8 kilograms).
- Power: 1500 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz.
- Water tank capacity: 0.66 gallons (2.5 liters).
- Boiler capacity: 0.35 gallons (1.4 liters).
- Made in Italy.
- The manual is made for worldwide distribution. It may show two portafilters (single & dual), but it will only come with the dual spout portafilter.
- This model is not available with a direct water connection.