Mazzer Kold Electronic Doserless GrinderMazzer
Mazzer Kold Electronic Doserless GrinderThe Mazzer Type B unit has the dosage selector switch on the front lower panel. You use your portafilter to depress the switch once for a single, depress the switch consecutively twice for a double, or depress the switch and hold for continuous grinding.
The dosage buttons for single and double can be programmed by adjusting the 2 screws on the lower front panel below the doser.
- Included are three plastic spacers (2mm, 3mm, and 4mm) so the portafilter holder/fork can be adjusted based on the different portafilters utilized by different espresso machine manufacturers. This helps in allowing the dosed coffee to center better when dropped into the portafilter basket.
- New lower height of 17" due to new style bean hopper and a grinder cleaning brush is included!
- New Feature! Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment - there are an infinite number of settings for grind grindness as there are no preset settings found - this allows the operator to "hone in" the Mazzer Mini for the perfect grind for espresso!
- Grinds on demand. Every dose of coffee is fresh. Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
- ETL Certified: Effective July 17, 2007, all of our Mazzer grinders have an ETL certification. ETL certification insures that a manufacturer is utilizing quality components for product safety, and ongoing inspections and site visits by ETL insure that manufacturers do not deviate from those standards of product safety. Ultimately, this insures you that internal components are not changed (usually cost cutting) without the approval of ETL.
- Removable bean hopper for access to the top burr.
- Removable burrs for cleaning of grinding chamber.
- Solid metal espresso fork to hold the filter handle in place when the ground coffee is being dispensed from the doser chute.
- Very durable on/off switches.
- Upgraded removable stainless steel grind catch tray (will work on older models).
Details and Specifications:
- Measurements: 17" H x 6.75" W x 13.5" D (43.18 cm H x 17.15 cm W x 34.29 cm D).
- Weight: 22.5 pounds (10.2 kilograms).
- Power: 250 watts, 110 volts.
- Bean hopper capacity: 1.3 pounds (0.6 kilograms).
- Burr diameter: 64 mm (2.5").
- Burr speed: 1400 rpm/min (50 Hz), 1600 rpm/min (60 Hz).
- Color: Black.
- Made in Venice, Italy.
- As with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings on Mazzer coffee grinders when the unit is powered 'on' and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will 'gunk' up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder. Mazzer grinders are considered commercial equipment for grinding coffee only and can not be returned once used. Manual switch models are no longer being produced by the factory.
- Please be aware that there are static issues with all grinders, even the highest quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, trying using a different blend of beans.
- We have confirmed that Mazzer tests EVERY grinder with coffee beans before it leaves their facility, but they are not always able to get every trace of coffee out of the grinders after testing. As a result, you may find coffee beans or grinds inside your grinder, or there may be grinds in the packaging when you unwrap it.
- When replacing Mazzer burrs, NEVER use a flathead screwdriver and hammer to wedge under the burrs for removal. This could badly damage your machine.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.