Mazzer Kony Automatic Doser Espresso GrinderMazzer
Mazzer Kony Automatic Doser Espresso Grinder
Mazzer was established at the end of the 1940's in the outskirts of Venice, Italy with the goal of manufacturing high quality grinders for use in the espresso coffee bars. Since its establishment, Mazzer has been providing small, medium, and large gourmet coffee roasters and bar owners with products that have become the standard of quality in the coffee industry worldwide.
- Grinder-doser with conical grinding blades.
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- Automatic grinding cycle with start every 12 doses and stop when the ground coffee doser is full.
Details and Specifications:
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss
- Measurements: 25.5" H x 8" W x 10.25" D (65cm H x 20.6cm W x 26.3cm D).
- Weight: 44 pounds (20 kilograms).
- Power: 350 watts, 110 volts.
- Grinding blades conical diameter: 2.5" (63mm).
- Grinding blade speed: Low 500 RPM (60 Hz).
- Doser capacity: 0.6 pounds (280 grams).
- Bean hopper capacity: 2.9 pounds (1.3 kilograms).
- Dose adjustment: 0.19-0.28 pounds (5.5-8 grams).
- Color: Black or Silver
- Made in Venice, Italy.
- ETL Certified: Effective July 17, 2007, all of our Mazzer grinders have an ETL certification. ETL certification insures that a manufacturer is utilizing quality components for product safety, and ongoing inspections and site visits by ETL insure that manufacturers do not deviate from those standards of product safety. Ultimately, this insures you that internal components are not changed (usually cost cutting) without the approval of ETL.