Mazzer Kony Automatic Commercial Espresso GrinderMazzer
Mazzer Kony Automatic Commercial Espresso Grinder
- Grinder-doser with conical grinding blades.
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- Automatic grinding cycle with start every 12 doses and stop when the ground coffee doser is full.
Details and Specifications:
- Measurements: 25.5" H x 8" W x 10.25" D (65cm H x 20.6cm W x 26.3cm D).
- Weight: 44 pounds (20 kilograms).
- Power: 350 watts, 110 volts.
- Grinding blades conical diameter: 2.5" (63mm).
- Grinding blade speed: Low 500 RPM (60 Hz).
- Doser capacity: 0.6 pounds (280 grams).
- Bean hopper capacity: 2.9 pounds (1.3 kilograms).
- Dose adjustment: 0.19-0.28 pounds (5.5-8 grams).
- Color: Black or Silver
- Made in Venice, Italy.
- ETL Certified: Effective July 17, 2007, all of our Mazzer grinders have an ETL certification. ETL certification insures that a manufacturer is utilizing quality components for product safety, and ongoing inspections and site visits by ETL insure that manufacturers do not deviate from those standards of product safety. Ultimately, this insures you that internal components are not changed (usually cost cutting) without the approval of ETL.
- We have confirmed that Mazzer tests EVERY grinder with coffee beans before it leaves their facility, but they are not always able to get every trace of coffee out of the grinders after testing. As a result, you may find coffee beans or grinds inside your grinder, or there may be grinds in the packaging when you unwrap it.
- When replacing Mazzer burrs, NEVER use a flathead screwdriver and hammer to wedge under the burrs for removal. This could badly damage your machine.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
- As with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings on Mazzer coffee grinders when the unit is powered 'on' and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will 'gunk' up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder. Mazzer grinders are considered commercial equipment for grinding coffee only and can not be returned once used.