Quick Mill Anita EVO (HX) Espresso MachineQUICK MILL
Quick Mill Anita EVO (HX) Espresso Machine
The newly designed Quick Mill Anita Evo is available with a PID controller installed. It has been updated for better performance. Note: You cannot purchase this PID controller separately.
Take a look at the list below of the changes and additions:
The steam arm: The previous steam arm only swung side to side. We replaced it with a swivel one and added the same two-hole steam tip found on our Anita.
The micro-switch under the water tank: Replaced it with the reliable and proven magnetic float sensor we use on the Anita and Andreja Premium. The magnetic sensor is not only very accurate and dependable but by using it, we can eliminate the springs and tray the water tank sets on. By eliminating those two items, the machine is much quieter because there is less to resonate when the pump is activated.
Resettable hi-limit: The previous fusible link has been replaced with a resettable hi-limit. In the event the hi-limit is tripped, you can correct the cause and simply press down and reset the limit and you are back up and running without having to replace a fuse.
The drip tray and its cover: We made it like the one we have on the Anita, Andreja Premium, and Vetrano: Large capacity, no-splash cover, and easy pull-out access.
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Easy access boiler drain
- E-61 commercial group
- Lever-action semi-automatic -- no expensive group solenoid to ever replace
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump -- only to the heating circuit. (This eliminates the possibility of the pump stopping during the middle of pulling a shot)
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Access panel directly under heating element for easy removal
- Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler, preventing failure due to exposure to excessive heat.
- 3-liter water reservoir
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 50+ ounce capacity
- Cup warmer
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Automatic water level control
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless Steel Blank for backflushing included
- Width: 11 inches
- Depth: 17 inches
- Height: 16 inches
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Watts: 1400W
- Voltage: 110V (for use in the USA)
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor provided by My Espresso Shop