Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione R Espresso MachineRocket Espresso
Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione R Espresso Machine
From the seat of Italian fashion to your kitchen counter, the Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione R brings the best of single boiler technology to the homefront. Encased in polished Italian steel, the Giotto Evo's 1.8-liter heat-exchange boiler offers simultaneous brewing and steaming without the need for multiple heating elements or complex control boards. Not all is simple on the Evo however, a distinctly modern PID controller adds easier temperature regulation than is possible with a classic pressurestat—and the Evo hides its modernity behind the gleaming drip tray to preserve its classic lines. With an eye on design and the features to back it up, the Giotto Evo will make a fine coffee companion for years to come.
Features and Functionality of the Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione R Espresso Machine:
- Craftsmanship - Built by hand just outside of Milan, every Rocket machine is a unique brewing instrument.
- New PID - Adjust boiler pressure to suit your flavor profile with the integrated PID.
- Rotary Pump - A commercial-quality rotary pump offers longer service life and quieter operation than cheaper vibratory pumps.
- Water Options - The rotary pump also opens up your home espresso setup to either direct plumbing or an (included) 2.9-liter reservoir.
- Heat-exchange Boiler - A 1.8-liter insulated copper/brass boiler lets you brew and steam at the same time.
- Stainless Steel Case - Polished stainless steel brings a premium look to your kitchen.
- Adjustable Height - Multiple feet sizes and a removable stainless steel cup surround lets you raise or lower your machine to fit under cabinets.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss
- Width: 13.2 inches Depth: 16.5 in. Height: 15.75 in.
- Product Weight: 50.7 lbs
- Watts: 1200W
- Volts: 120V
- Programmability: PID
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Boiler Material: Brass/Copper
- Cup Clearance: 3.5 inches
- Boiler Volume 1.8 L
- Reservoir Size: 2.9 L
- Solenoid Valve: Yes
- Cup Warmer: Yes
- Portafilter Size: 58mm
- Available Portafilters: Bottomless, Non-Pressurized
- Warm Up: Brew Time: 15 to 30 minutes
- Boiler Design: Heat Exchanger
- NSF Certified: No
- Pod Friendly: No
- Water Sources: Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in
- Auto Shut Off: No
- Auto On: No
- Pre-Infusion/Aroma: Yes