Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Type V Espresso Machine - WhiteRocket Espresso
Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Type V Espresso Machine - White
Sleek and stylish, the Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Type V with white side panels offers high-tech control over temperature in an unparalleled fit and finish. Encased in bright stainless steel, the boiler-heated group and substantial steam boiler offer piping hot shots and perfectly frothed milk (at the same time!). This pressurized prowess is aided by the Type V's low-profile PID controller, which offers easy access to temperature adjustments and neatly tucks away behind the drip tray when not in use.
Features and Functionality of the Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Type V Espresso Machine
- Made in Milan - Built by hand in Italy, each Rocket machine features prosumer components and careful construction.
- Classic Case - Ensconced in stainless steel, the Mozzafiato adds integrated cup rails to the Rocket lineup.
- PID Controller - Adjust boiler temp on the fly with the easy arrow button controls hidden behind the drip tray.
- Heat-exchange Boiler - At 1.8 liters, you'll have more than enough pressure for multiple drinks in a row.
- Three-way Solenoid - Makes backflushing easy and helps prevent the dreaded 'portafilter sneeze' of other machines.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor provided by Barista Boss
Details and Specifications:
- Width: 11 inches Depth: 16.75 inches Height: 15.75 inches
- Product Weight: 66.50 lbs
- Watts: 1200W
- Volts: 120V
- Programmability: PID
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Boiler Material: Brass/Copper
- Cup Clearance: 3.5 inches
- Boiler Volume 1.8 L
- Reservoir Size: 2.9 L
- Solenoid Valve: Yes
- Cup Warmer: Yes
- Portafilter Size: 58mm
- Available Portafilters: Bottomless, Non-Pressurized
- Warm Up: Brew Time: 15 to 30 minutes
- Boiler Design: Heat Exchanger
- NSF Certified: No
- Pod Friendly: No
- Water Sources: Reservoir/Internal Tank
- Auto Shut Off: No
- Auto On: No
- Pre-Infusion/Aroma: Yes