Vibiemme Domobar Super HX - Manual, Tank, Vibratory PumpVibiemme
Vibiemme Domobar Super HX - Manual, Tank, Vibratory Pump
This robust machine is an investment in your daily enjoyment of all things espresso. Gleaming stainless steel encases its top-of-the-line inner workings.
Keep the shots flowing as customers flow into your shop thanks to the heat exchanger system. Steam milk for Cappuccinos while you brew at the same time. Two professional-grade portafilters are included in single and double sizes, allowing you to save time on cleanup and pull expert doppio shots.
Keep an eye on the boiler pressure with the full-sized Parker pressure stat regulator, and the pump pressure gauge to ensure your extractions are optimized. The steam wand and hot water wand can be directed to suit your operating style. An oversized drip tray has a grate which stays in place, allowing for one-step removal.
Features particular to the VBM Domobar Super Manual Stainless
- Polished stainless steel body panels
- Small lever on side of grouphead allows user to engage/disengage pump and three-way manual solenoid valve to start/stop espresso extraction
- Manual three way valve below grouphead allows removal of portafilter handle from grouphead immediately after espresso extraction has terminated
- Insulation on inner wall between water reservoir and internal boiler
Common features across all VBM Domobar Super Espresso Machines
- True Faema E61 grouphead is heaviest in its class and maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until water reservoir is emptied
- Professional grade brass portafilters – one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket
- Boiler Capacity: 1.8 liters plus 200 ml heat exchanger inside (capacities do not include thermosyphon tubes, steam pipe/hot water tubes, grouphead, etc)
- Removable 2.1 liter pour-over water reservoir
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure). The setting can be varied by adjusting the full size pressurstat through the access port under the cup warmer tray on top of machine.
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting)
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low
- Three stage power switch allows user to fill internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up).
- Full size Parker pressurstat (rated as one of the best boiler pressure regulators) monitors boiler pressure
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower right rear corner of machine where there is least heat build up
- 41 watt vibratory pump (“vibe” pump) rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass
- Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six (6) associated screws are removed.
- Accessories: Single spout portafilter, single dose filter basket, double spout portafilter, double dose filter basket, blind filter basket for backflushing, plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (please make sure to order a good tamper).
- Made in Milan, Italy
- Dimensions: 10.6″ W x 20.0″ D x 16.5″ H.
- Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use
- Return Eligibility: As with all Vibiemme products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.